Hi everyone:

I just wanted to let you know that I have painted many Victorian Christmas
GIFS and have them up on my site. Anyone with a "non-commercial" site is
welcome to use them to decorate their site for Christmas if they
like.....so you are welcome to use them on your Parkinson's pages.  All I
ask is that you give me credit for creating them and a link back to my
site:  http://www.santalady.com

Some of you may think I am doing this to promote my business....but it is
NOT!  Most of my site is NON-COMMERCIAL.  As a retired teacher, I still
can't help but try to educate eveyone.  I have written a history of the
evolution of St. Nicholas to the present-day santa.

http://www.santalady.com/history.html

I have scanned some of my antique santa post card collection and have it up
for people to enjoy.  It also lists many of the more obscure traditions
that are depicted on the post cards.

http://www.santalady.com/cards.html

I also have a Santa Bulletin Board (topics only....no commercial posts)
where people from all over the world post and share Christmas customs,
traditions, crafts, you name it....a fun place to visit if you have the
time.

http://www.wwvisions.com/craftbb/santa.html

I also have an extensive set of links to Christmas sites

http://www.santalady.com/slinks.html

I hope that you will enjoy your visit to my site.  Right now I am getting
about 1,700 people a day coming in to view what I have to share.  This is
my 3rd Christmas on the web and love hearing from all the people that visit.

Happiest of Holidays to you and yours.....

Juelie McLean  CG for Dan/50 dx/'98

                    Juelie McLean
  Olde World Santa Dolls by the Santalady
          http://www.santalady.com/