In my opinion, we would all, irrespective of national and organizational
loyalties, be better served asking Michael J. Fox to join the Parkinson
movement rather than a Parkinson organization.

We would be wise to ask him to engage in supporting a cause or concept
because it makes sense and deserves support, not simply because it is the
product of and being promoted by a particular organization.

We would be wise to suggest that he take his time in determining just what,
specifically, he wants to do to assist in combating the problem we all
share.  And how he wants to do it.

It would certainly be refreshing to have an articulate spokesperson,
independent of organizational dogma and cause, respected because of what he
or she truly believes, there to help however he or she can, because it will
serve the universal community.

Few people have that potential.

Michael J. Fox does.

                                Bob Dolezal