Call our APDA Information & Referral Center in Illinois at 1/800-223-9776 for
Illinois centers.  Be patient with us in responding (if you leave a message)
since we are digging out from the huge number of calls that came in after the
Today Show last week---and are still continuing to come in.  That was the 800#
given on the Today Show because it is also our # for the APDA national Young-
Onset Information & Referral Center.

Thanks to all of you for your kind comments after my Today Show appearance.  I
felt the responsibility of my task keenly.  It is gratifying to hear from you
that I represented you well.

Susan Reese, RN, LCSW
Director
APDA Young-Onset I&R Center