hi charlie

At 11:17 1998/12/11 -0600, you wrote:
>LISTFRIENDS:
>I have been asked by a former listmember, who is a physician and PWP in
>Rome Italy to post the question on the list whether anybody knows any
>references or has had personnal experience with PD while being
>pregnant.  I will forward all responses to him.

i did a preliminary dig at our own pd list archives at:
<http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/>

Date: 1997-April-27
From: Norma Messer
Subject: Re: pregnancy and PD

Dear Emma,

I read a very moving book by Sandi Gordon called "Parkinson's: A Personal Story of Acceptance" about her experience as a "young onset" PWP.  I believe she was diagnosed shortly after her third child was born, and subsequently had a fourth.  I think she started Sinemet late in her pregnancy. The book is in paperback, published by Branden Publishing Co., and my local Barnes and Noble Bookstore ordered it for me.  It can also be ordered from Amazon Books on the Internet (a wonderful resource I recently discovered) as can an unbelievable number of other hard-to-find books on PD and everything else in -- and sometimes out -- of print!

Good luck to your friend.   Norma (46/2)