 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  48 deg. F   :-)
 Bill Harrington -

If you are alone and divorced and destitute,
 and a PWP,  I WILL HARBOR YOU.
At your age 42 or as it was with me at age 39,

Parkinson's and I started battling.
I decided to fight LIKE A WOUNDED TIGER.
Because I REFUSE TO BE a statistic.

"Hit by a car while "frozen" in a parking lot-
she apparently didn't make it to her car!"
"Found wasted by exhaustion in his living room"
"I left when he was OK! He was only taking a nap"

I have NOONE DEFINITELY here for Xmas
or the 26th or 27th..  My caregivers will all be away.

Bill -if you can get here - there is a roof for you.
And a PWP Heart.

Ivan Suzman

With blessings to Marling McReynolds for having the courage to share.