Lanier,
        I found out yesterday the reason why dad is wanting to stop using the
treadmill. He has fallen 3 times while using it. He says he's wearing out the
knees of his pants sooner than the soles of his shoes. :-) My dad, although he
does know how to swim, he does not have access to a pool.
        I wonder if there are any pwp who has tried 1 of those new Air Strider
machines. Since your feet stay stationary using it, would it be easier for a
pwp?

Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/3