HELP!  HELP!  HELP!!
I once knew a young fighter pilot who, when he had difficulty getting the
"happy hour" service he wanted, used to do something unusual.  He would cut
through the noise and confusion by climbing on and standing atop the bar,
waving his arms wildly and hollering "help help help".  It always worked.  I
am hoping the same thing works for the list.  I hope I do not offend anyone by
this tactic, but I am getting desperate.

To my point: Hey buddy can you spare a blister pack?

I have done a stupid thing.  I ordered my NADH (reduced) a.k.a. ENADA too
late.  I am out!  I now have proven to myself beyond the shadow of a doubt
that the stuff was doing something.  Having done that, I am ready to restart
my "food supplement."

Is there a kind soul out there in parkie land who will rescue me from my
stupidity?
I cannot say that it would have not been a problem at any other tine of year,
but sending something through the mail is particularly snailish this time of
year.  "Off" hasn't felt this bad since my "drug holiday" back in '84.
However, I should not have been surprised in that I have been able to trim
back the Sinemet considerably since starting the ENADA.

I will be your best friend if you can send me a blisterpack or something (It's
all right if you keep it in an old coffee can) with about a dozen ENADA 5 mg
tabs.  I can either send you payment or replace it from my stock when it
arrives.   I think it fair and expect to pay a shipping  & handling expense
(negotiable) for your time and trouble.

My address:

        W H. Heitman
        409 Emily Dr.