 Phil Gesotti inquired about getting a print of a specific paper
via PUB MED and LONESOME DOC.

  I obtained my access to Lonesome Doc by
   1. Asking the National Library of Medicine for the name of the
       name of an associated  Medical Library in my area
             (*New York Academy of Medicine)

    2.  Calling that Library for nearby  Medical Libraries involved with
          the Lonesome Doc program   (choice in my area - Columbia
           University College of Physicians and Surgeons Library)

     3.  Calling  your area Medical Library.  ask for an application
          form wherein you will indicate your reasons and associations for
joining
          Lonesome Doc and your preferred method of payment.

   My reason for going the whole route:  I had a rather big project going
   at the time, and was using Grateful Med" as my source  of retrieval.

 No doubt you  can obtain a single paper reprint by
writing to the  author or publisher.

[log in to unmask]  (Mary Manfredi)

PS. I'll look the addresses and phones of above sources and post
later.