Ivan
I have the same symptom characteristics you described.
The Mayo Clinic said I don't have typical PD tremor - instead I have a jerky
involuntary sort of movements,, sometimes very fine where I just feel it
internaly and other times it has little or bigger involuntary movements. My
Neuro got the opinion  of a couple other Neuros that also looked me over and
and the even plugged me into a special machine that the clinic has special to
measure and define differant types of movements. I'm told it's Myoclonus and
they tried to explain it to me by describing it as having thousands of tiny-
teensy strokes. Thus the look - weary, one eyelid drooping / loosing t's
tonemore the other side, no actual "resting" tremor. There's much more to it,
but the Neuro expressed her belief that many Young-Onset PWP's may have been
hit by a yet unidentified vitruas which brought this  'Parkinsonism" - but it
doesn't fit into any category of identified althoughrare PD-PLUS diseases like
CBCD, or PSP etc. She was trying to get support for a study in that direction.

Maryhelen