Hilary-- this is in the same anti-depressant family as Prozac, and is used
by a number of PWPs. Peter tried it as a substitute, but decided Prozac
worked better for him.  No serious problems, though.
Hope Jed finds it helpful!

>Does anybody know anyting good or bad about ZOLOFT (spelling?). My 17 yr old
>son has just been prescribed this to deal with a rather severe depression.
>Hilary Blue

        Camilla Flintermann,            <[log in to unmask]>
        CG for Peter, 80/70/55                   co-owner, CARE list

             "If the only tool you have is a hammer,
                    everything looks like a nail. "
                        ----Abraham Maslow