To: Good friends on Parkinsn Listserv.
From: Will Kuipers

Dear Friends,

After having been on No Mail status for a considerable time I am happy
to report that I have been re-instated as a recipient. To practically
everyone I am just a new name, but some may remember me.
I would like those "old" friends to know that I changed providers and
use a new computer. These, for me, are big changes, contrary to my
physical condition, which has shown only the smallest changes. Of
course PD has its leasurely way with me, but I am extremely fortunate
that the pace of these changes is so slow.
With public awareness of our affliction increasing one gets the
feeling that things are on the move. Surely now more research will
lead to faster availability of better meds and methods and I want to
be aware of this.
I will be very interested in what all of you are thinking and
experiencing.

For now I wish you happy holidays and all the best for the coming
year,

Will
Will A. Kuipers