A friendly and useful article, but a bit off target when the writer cites a
"seven weeks" waiting period for surgery as a problem because dopamine is
"fast disappearing." Seven weeks?  Is this writer engaged in a bit of
hyperbole?

I wonder, has anyone done a comparison of waiting times in Canada and the
US not only for a PD related surgery but also for a broad based assortment
of diseases?  And, how about the costs to the patient?  The costs to the
economy?

The Canadians with whom I have discussed health care say they would not
exchange their system for ours.  I don't know if we are, overall, superior
to Canada, or they to us.  Does anyone know of an objective,
understandable, credible, less-than-400-page study of the two systems?