I would agree that the intepretation is too strict. Having workred in
health care for 31 years, I've seen this sort many times. These
essential trips can be written into the ordrs as part of her "activity
program," also required be Medicare. this is an addition to the
suggestions below.
Leta 53/53/38 (R.N, N.H.A)