Bob D., et al....

Right this minute my sister, holding dual citizenship and residing in
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada for over 30 years has an URGENT, but not
emergency need to have an MRI done of her knee.

Her MD told her he was going to call in all his markers and demand
that she be given that MRI in three weeks or less.

She received the appointment date for the MRI by mail yesterday...
It's set for mid-MAY.

An addendum to the appointment info was added suggesting my sister
have exploratory (presumably arthoscopic) SURGERY on her knee if she
needed to find out what's going on in there before May.(I SWEAR this
is the truth!)

I can have arthoscopic surgery to clean up and repair the torn
rotator cuff in my shoulder with less than 3 weeks lead-time at
Kaiser, and that includes all pre-op tests.

Errrr..... does THIS count as an objective, creditable,
less-than-400-page study of the two systems?

Barb Mallut (not rushing out to have that surgery, tho)