 Dear Eketzold,
I read your letter re sinuses, which is a problem I also have.  You
might look into a Grossan sinus irrigator Tip, which attaches to a
"Water Pic". this assembly does a great job of clearing your sinuses
as you can adjust the pressure to suit yourself
You can purchase the tip with instructions on how to use from: Hydro
Med,Inc.
4419 Van Nuys Blvd.Suite 310  Sherman Oaks CA. 91403-2910   Phone 800-
560-9007.

I have no connection with this firm.  I found out about it through an
internet news group.
I hope it works as well for you as it did me.
Chuck