Dear List Friends,

I am overwhelmed with the volume of postings, even after exercising my delete
button, and am taking a respite from the list for awhile.  I introduced myself
to the list 6 months and 2 days ago.  My, what an experience it has been!  You
all have contributed significantly to my introduction and understanding of PD
from the inside out.  it has been an unmatcheable experience.  I remain
impressed with the commitment and caring of the list members.

I hope that my contributions have been helpful.  Consider me for this purpose
as a nomad, saying goodbye for now to new found friends, breaking camp in the
middle of the night, and moving on carrying information, understandings, and
connections, with an expectation that our paths will cross again.

I do hope and pray that my knowledge search into Pd will soon turn into an
historical footnote - with the of the cure.

Good luck till then,

Tim Hodgens

--

Tim Hodgens, Ph.D.