Barb, there is one theory that if  something is  too horrible as PD is
people will block it out. This may be true. There is one Public Service
Announcement that shows a child finding a gun. Then you hear a bang. I
don't any more, it is too awful , I turn it off when I hear the music, I
have seen it twice only. So you did just fine. You always do. Just keep
on. Bye ,Nita