Would someone please be kind enough to tell me how I can get off this list?

Thanks you
-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Tompkins <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, December 08, 1998 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: NIH Public Rep Council

This is, as it says, certainly not a position from which to advocate
for PD, and for anyone with that as a driving concern there are lots
of other things that need doing.  It's instead for general advocacy
benefiting a broader public, and it may mean advocating for the NIH
in the other direction as well.

Charlie, it's great to see your enthusiasm for this, especially
since you are qualified in so many ways.  Your message about taking a
broader perspective looks like a start on your letter of nomination.
I'm real glad.

Phil Tompkins
Hoboken NJ
age 60/dx 1990