What is the Council's purpose?

I would be interested in supporting Charlie's application ,  if the
Council  would have a direct and focused agenda which includes the
funding of  Parkinson's Disease research. The earlier Udall Act language
included the idea of a Committee at the NIH to oversee PD research, so
maybe this could be included as part of Charlie's mission if he is able
to obtain the Council position.

(Prof.) Ivan Suzman

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   37   deg. F   :-)ankle-deep snow