Hi Lanny

You are seeking opinion/experience on when to tell your employer “I have
PD”.

Here is a brief account of my recent work experience which I share with
you in the hope that it may help you in deciding what is appropriate in
your circumstance. I finished working in May 1998 after struggling on
for about two years beyond diagnosis.

I told my immediate boss early on that I had PD. An opportunity had
arisen quite naturally when Ali was being discussed after lighting the
Olympic flame. I simply said that I had the same problem as Ali. Months
later I was pleased that I had done so as my bosses boss asked him if I
was on drugs. My boss was able to say yes and that he already knew about
it. My boss had suggested that I not let others know. I followed his
suggestion.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more
detail or whatever whenever whyever.

Trevor 52/49 NZ=Kiwi