I agree. I was surprised Bill left.  Such a thoughtful and interesting
writer.  Can anyonne near to him in BC go see him? Isn't he in British
Columbia, Canadad?

Bill, you are missed!

Ivan
 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   38   deg. F   :-) frozen
snowcover