Date:    Sat, 5 Dec 1998 22:45:53 -0500
From:    Michel Margosis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Update

Dear friends et al;

We are spending our penultimate weekend at home, trying to pack as much
as possible, and making difficult choices about what to take and what to
leave behind, or donate, or whatnot. This has been a major reduction in
size from a three bedroom, three bathroom house to a smaller two bedroom
apartment in a new Senior residence 20 minutes away from here. Thus,
beginning 14 December 1998 our address will be:
                 Mr. and Mrs. Michel Margosis
                 7442 Spring Village Drive, PV 224
                  Springfield, VA   22150
                  (703) 569-2630
We are looking forward to live there worry and work free of caring for
repairs, yard, utilities, and one meal a day, while spending our time in
complete leisure. Of course, it is not with some emotions that we are
moving for we have lived in this house for about thirty two years and
raised a family here. But one major advantage is that we are not far
from our children, and we can return at will to dote on our
granddaughter who will celebrate her second birthday tomorrow.
With love, gratitude and contentment, I shall say au reservoir, ta ta,
adios, etc.
Michel Margosis

P.S.  I expect my E-mail address to remain the same.