Dear Tim--sorry you have to break camp--perhaps you can stay on CARE where
the traffic is a lot lighter? In any case, thanks for your participation on
the lists! Come back when you can....

>Dear List Friends,
>
>I am overwhelmed with the volume of postings, even after exercising my delete
>button, and am taking a respite from the list for awhile.  I introduced myself
>to the list 6 months and 2 days ago.  My, what an experience it has been!  You
>all have contributed significantly to my introduction and understanding of PD
>from the inside out.  it has been an unmatcheable experience.  I remain
>impressed with the commitment and caring of the list members.
>
>I hope that my contributions have been helpful.  Consider me for this purpose
>as a nomad, saying goodbye for now to new found friends, breaking camp in the
>middle of the night, and moving on carrying information, understandings, and
>connections, with an expectation that our paths will cross again.
>
>I do hope and pray that my knowledge search into Pd will soon turn into an
>historical footnote - with the of the cure.
>
>Good luck till then,
>
>Tim Hodgens
>
>--
>
>Tim Hodgens, Ph.D.
>Psychologist
>18 Lyman St.
>Westborough, MA 01581

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "