Hi Kim,

        I live near the University  of Kansas Medical Center (KUMC) in Kansas City,
KS.  It has a PD Center for Excellence headed by Dr. Koller.  All the docs
there are good, I think.  Let me know if you want to know more.

Barbara Blake-Krebs

<<is anyone familiar with a the st. josephs clinic for parkinsons in milwakee
wisconsin?  looking for any feedback you can provide on it or any other pd
specialty clinic.  my family is in iowa, so midwest would be great, but i
would consider any location.  (we've been to the u of iowa and now looking for
additional resources)

thanks

kim wilkerson