From: jimmy dooher <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: new to the listserver
Date: Thursday, December 10, 1998 10:41 AM

Hi, my name is jimmy and I was diagnosed 2/91 @ age 52.  Same symptoms as
most everybody else.  Slight tremor in right hand.  Put on Sinemet 25/100
and Eldepryl .5 three times a day.  Long story short, 7 yrs later, and my
tremor is about the same but a little wobbly in right leg.  Dropped the
Eldepryl after the English "you could die" study.  Added Mirapex .5 (1/2
tab with the Sinemet).

Current annoying symptoms are tough to do fine work and an awful case of
restless leg syndrome around 5:00 lasting through bedtime.

That's me and looking forward to finding some new stuff w/you guys.