Guess what I hate most about having PD today?  That's right, the
never knowing when I will be on and when I will be off.

I recently went off the Requip because the doctors (and I) think I
had a bad reaction.  Now I am reduced to Sinemet CR, but with my
sensitivity to it, I must restrict it to as needed.

I went to the store alone today (something I nearly never do any
more) and thought, I will be slow, but ok.
I finished and was walking across the parking lot.  Then my steps
slowed down and I realized in a panic that I was about to freeze up.
I swung my arm and started counting and literally willed myself to
get to my car.  As soon as I sat down I began to cry.  I hate to be
so helpless.

Ok, I will stop crying and get out of this pity party.  But I am glad
you all are there and can understand how I feel.

Marling McReynolds