Hi Janet and Elizabeth,

I printed it out, and it is really helping me understand what's happening
to me.  Thank you for posting it, Janet.  And Elizabeth, if you want a
surface mail copy, e-mail me and I'll send one to you.

By the way, Janet, Elizabeth says that

" you don't wrap around your mailings. When
you have to scroll from left to right that happens."

My, my, ladies, aren't WE having fun tonight! I've heard about PWP
tai-chi and PWP aerobics and PWP exercises, but SCROLLING and WRAPPING
are two completely unexplored activities!

So when do you guys come down to Maine and give me lessons? We could
start a new fad!

Yours,

Ivan
 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   38   deg. F   :-)