I think, trying to recollect, it said (I just checked and yesterday's obits
are gone) from complications caused by P...  What, I'd like to know anyway, is
the difference between dying of something and dying of complications caused by
it?  If, say, I break my hip from falling down because of loss of balance due
to Parkinsons, is my broken hip not caused by Parkinsons?  I suppose somebody
would say, no, it's caused by twisting as I fall.  Just as a cancer patient
doesn't die of cancer, but of starvation or malnutrition.

Charming thoughts for a late autumn night!!  Liz S.