Jane Marie Masterson spotted my MJFox letter in the Trib. Thanks Jane Marie!

I am a little surprised - but very delighted! - that the Trib would publish
a letter from Arizona.  All that are left are the NYTIMES, USATODAY,
PEOPLE, and THE AZ REPUBLIC!!!

One reader, locally, called the APDA Chapter and said she was so moved she
would be sending in a donation.  Hope other readers are similarly moved.