--------------1C5FE90699D708E9A99D8F0E

Welcome Jimmy ,

I wonder if yours restless leg would be what is known as diskinesia ??
If that were the case some kind of diskinesia are said to be caused by
excess of med . Someone in the list may have some experience with this
situation (not me though) .

Best wishes ,

--
   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+

--------------1C5FE90699D708E9A99D8F0E

Welcome Jimmy ,
??&nbsp; If that were the case some kind of diskinesia are said to be caused
by excess of med . Someone in the list may have some experience with this
situation (not me though) .
name is jimmy and I was diagnosed 2/91 @ age 52.&nbsp; Same symptoms as
most everybody else.&nbsp; Slight tremor in right hand.&nbsp; Put on Sinemet
25/100 and Eldepryl .5 three times a day.&nbsp; Long story short, 7 yrs
later, and my tremor is about the same but a little wobbly in right leg.&nbsp;
Dropped the Eldepryl after the English "you could die" study.&nbsp; Added