>I have almost worn out a fax machine,

Nita:  I heard a report on NPR yesterday or the day before (I think) saying e-
mail, phone calls and letters are running about even (for and against
impeachment).  One staffer said both sides are using form letters and he said
they're easy to spot, and read one to give an example.  He was right -- it was
easy to spot.  Even so, staffers are keeping careful count, according to him
and to the others interviewed.  You're being heard, as are lots of other
people.  What seems clear is, many in the House and Senate don't care that at
least 2/3 of us voters want the congress to work on important issues.  How one
conveys that to them, I have no idea.  It's very discouraging, isn't it?
Delda White CG Bob 66/2