Er, bobc.........don't know where you got that idea, but you're off base a
bit.  We have established a consensus many times that other topics are a
welcome respite from PD, which can get godawful boring after awhile.

[Please folks, for the benefit of the rest of us, I believe the listowner
asked us not to forward messages back  the List that were just posted and
which everyone has just read.  Perhaps , Barbara, if you happen to read
this, you could re-post your whole list of protocol you want followed]

Nothing boring about Bubba.  I still think he's scumbag of the first order.
I keep thinking of Chelsea out there in college, embarassed everytime she is
near a radio or a TV,  or in class or walking to class.
I'm sure every time she sees someone looking at her wonders what they're
thinking. I grew up with an alcoholic father who did some occasionally
embarrassing things.  You can't divorce your father.  It's no fun lying in
bed most nights wishing you had a different father  - & later feeling great
remorse about doing that.

Not an earth-shattering government matter I am aware.Nonetheless IMPEACHMENT
AT THIS POINT IS TOO POLITICAL.  The people don't want it!

We'll have to keep an eye on him,
though.  He may be to horny to function. The other White House Interns are
liable to give him a wide berth, and I don't think Hillary is going to be
in the mood again - ever.  We may see a bunch of Air Force One trips back to
Arkansas - where I hear everyone has the same DNA!

By the way, the Botox injections for my Blepharospasms DID NOT WORK. There
was no positive effect at all on my eyelid problem, except I am prettier
than ever -  took all the wrinkles away from around my eyes.  I am seeing a
neuro-ophamologist  on 1/5 about what to do next - surgery?