Charlie - I was hoping you would articulate a bit on the findings, like,
explaining "mortality."  "Two to five times as high" - huh?

Does it mean, if the normal 60 year old man has a projected life-span of 16
more years (just an eg.), that the same man, but with PD, would have a
life-span projected at from 8 years ("two" times as high) to 3.2 years
("five" times as highi)?

If it does mean this, one wonders why, for so long, we were told that PD
doesn't shorten life.  I was told that, just 6 years ago.  Clearly, what I
was told - what most or all of  us were told - was erroneous.  Couldn't the
docs see their patients dropping like flies around them, at a much faster
rate than their non-PD friends of the same age?

Just curious.

                                Bob Dolezal