Friends-- several of us have expressed concern about "losing" Bill
Harrington from the list family, and about his despersate situation--alone,
broke, divorced, and a 42 year old PWP.
Now Ivan has offered Bill a place to stay with him, which * could be
mutually beneficial *, since Ivan has room in his PD-adapted home, and
needs to have someone with him (especially over Christmas, as he posted
earlier.) and Bill needs help and support also.  Is anyone (Bruce?)
geographically close and in touch with Bill to check on him and see if this
is a practical idea?  I suppose he might need help getting to Maine, but
I'm not clear where he lives.  Thoughts? Ideas, anyone?

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "