We are new to your list.  Already, we have learned so much from your
links and general discussion - thank you. My mother, Dorothy (69-62-61)
has been receiving healthcare from her general physician.  However, this
past year, her Parkinson's has progressed to the point that she needs
more specialized medication.  We would also like information to see if
she is a candidate for surgery.  Her physician recommended a doctor in
Denver, but he only got a name from a physician's directory.  HELP--
Lost in Kansas!  (We will not consider the KU Med Center.)