Subject: Re: [Fwd: Parkinson's and pregnancy]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 98 16:34:12 +0200
x-mailer: Claris Emailer 1.1
From: Alessandro <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Charles T. Meyer, M.D." <[log in to unmask]>

Thank you Charlie for your job about information on pregnancy and thank
you to the list; special thanks also to Janet Paterson who sent me a
medline file (I remember her name when I connected to the list). THe
information was needed by a young woman WP who asked a neurologist in
Rome, to know if she could safely have a pregnancy and could still take
medicines. THe neurologist asked me if I had some information and I told
her about the list.
All the best Alessandro. (do you still put 46,5 (for me) as asignature in
the list?).

--------------644B0D00684651A4F2A016CE--