There is or was a rowing machine. I cannot remember who made it. The problem
is, that it is on the floor. I have a health rider, My husband  elevated the
back of this machine and this makes it easier to use.  Call your local sports
store or one which carries only exercise equipment . I hope I have helped a
little. Love, Nita