Subj:   Re: tv-ready-list hits 56 / please check your info, do your homework
Date:   12/7/98 2:31:14 PM Central Standard Time
From:   HEIT BILL
To:     [log in to unmask]

In a message dated 12/5/98 7:14:45 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 thanks to all who sent in corrections
 i've updated the list as of saturday 8:00am est

I appologize for sending the wrong posting when I sent this thing without this
part earlier.

I had meant to suggest that success favors a prepared mind in this type of
thing, and that those who would participate should at least write our their
story.  I have one on which I am working but of course we are all different.
No "shell letters" would be appropriate here although a checklist might.

At any rate, that was the source of and the reason for that previously sent
piece of unfinished business.

Regards,
WHH 55/38/37