Charlie and Bill and anyone else,

I just got a call from my son's doctor to say that after double checking his
medical history, she hsa decided to change to  Prozac - because it is
available in ilquid form, and Jed has a problem with acholasia (spelling?). So
we're back on familiar territory  , as I'v taken prozac on and off for years,
ever since it first came out on the market.

Thanks,

Hilary Blue