Bill;

I may be able to shed a little understanding on the PD/Parkinson's discussion.
Glory has been diagnosed with Parkinson since 1981  and I with diabetes since
1986.  I have been able to act as her care-partner with no great problems.
The diet situation is a little difficult with her low protein and my low
carbohydrate but we
have solved that by eating nothing that contains either thereby avoiding
washing
dishes, trips to the grocers and setting the table.  Seriously we both are
very fortunate in that we have both our ailments somewhat under control.  From
my point of view, Glory has had the rougher row to hoe.
Glad you are back.

John Strauss