hi Ivan and all,

I just wanted to thank Ivan for the very helpful phone call the other day,
and tell you all that Bob *seems* to be doing better with taking 1/2 sinemet
25/100 and 1/2 sinemet CR 50/200 together at  times during the day. I have
been giving those to him every 2 1/2 hours to 3 hrs..just before he eats or
takes a nap. I don't want to go much longer because then it would be too
long to wait if he has eaten protein ...like for his meal..understand?? :)

anyhow...we are going to try this...altho..we are always open for
suggestions...and I hope this is kinda what you were talking about
Ivan...knowing me tho..I probably got something mixed up :)

Also, I hope you (Ivan) are doing better, hope your mouth is better and you
can get somewhere with that  jerk dentist.

thanks again, and thanks again for all the help of you people on this list,

Coleen :)
Coleen    :-)
Reunited adoptee
phone/fax 541-862-2226
Missing Links
support group Grants Pass, Or.
http://www.barysoftware.com
Oregon Adoptee Rights Initiative Measure 58
Our Birth Certificate: Our Right
http://www.plumsite.com/oregon/