 Hi Coleen,

I am glad that you will call the doctor in the A.M. about the Sinemet CR,
as compared to the regular Sinemet 25/100.

 Your first letter did tell us that after Bob tried  my suggestion of a
combination dose of  !/2 of a regular Sinemet 25/100 pill with 1/2 of a
Sinemet 50/200 CR  pill,  Bob responded somewhat better than he had by
taking only Sinemet CR..  And by not waiting so long between doses, but
by ony waiting about 3 or 4 hours, he avoided a drop into a deep
off-state in the late afternoon.

The most important message I want to send to you and Bob is that if you
feel that one of us on the list makes a reasonable and helpful suggestion
about dosing, be SURE to discuss these ideas with your doctor before
making any LASTING changes in his dose schedule.  In that sense, I agree
with Rita Weeks completely.

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses      deg. F   :-)clear