This mornings newpaper carried the story of Morris Udall's death.  I
thought the list would be full of letters about this event - but so far
nothing.
Surely he is just as important to us as mjf!

The article begins:  "Former Rep. Morris K. Udall, a 30 year congressman
who championed environmental causes and wryly lamented hewas too funny to
be president, has died after a long sturggle with Parkinson's disease."
No further mention is made of Parkinson's disease - nothing of the Udall
Bill but lists some of his important positions and accomplishments.

I like this part: "Udall's self-deprecating wit and easy manner made him in
demand as a master of ceremonies at many Washington events, where his humor
was often the highlight of an evening."  I'm sure he was a very special man
and we need to keep his name associated with
efforts to find the cure!
Rosemary Dexter cg for Dex 75\5