> hi hans
>
> could you tell us your reasons for withdrawing your support?
>
> we are all pioneers on this cyber-frontier
> which seems to entice with the promise
> of 'instant' communication
>
> is there anything here that we can learn from?
>
> janet
>
> janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada

        Hi Janet and others members,

Here Benedicte, french member of our european group. We have some
differents points
of view in the way to drive the action toward the European Parliament
with Hans.
But we continue and have already some results. Below two responses of
members of
the European Committee among many others: