I recall a few posts about "Mo"---and I saw a nice obit in our Dayton
,OHio, paper--however, aside from mentioning that he "died after a long
struggle with PD", there was NO mention of that illness, nor of the Udall
bill in his honor--that's a good chance for letters to editors,perhaps? Tie
in with current research, MJF, whatever?  The emphasis was on his service,
personality, humor---and this was true also of a segment on TV--I think on
either CBS Sunday Morning or on 60 Minutes.  Indeed he should not be
forgotten.

Rosemary wrote:
>This mornings newpaper carried the story of Morris Udall's death.  I
>thought the list would be full of letters about this event - but so far
>nothing.
>Surely he is just as important to us as mjf!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "