Dear listmembers,

  Hilary Blue, thank you very much for your  great persistence in getting
through to the Jim Lehrer News Hour producer, Nicki Hoofe..  You must
have had a long, long trail of phone calls to get to her!.
   I do URGE Listmembers to take up Hilary's request, and  call  the Jim
Lehrer producers, at(703) 998-2600,  while this opportunity for
VISIBILITY on the Jim Lehrer News Hour has developed.  I am fully willing
to to champion our cause.

  . I venture to think that if  enough calls come in from the List, there
will be a good chance of my being filmed for the show.  Everytime the
phone rings today, I start rehearsing my superduper unforgettable PWP's
need RESEARCH MONEY and have a very hard time alone speech, hoping it is
WETA -TV calling from Washington.

   I will try to report back later--I have dental work (oh JOY) today,
and tomorrow morning (oh, JOY).  The anti-parkinson's medications seem to
be drying up my saliva, and leaving my poor teeth open to attack.

  Yours,

Ivan  :-$  (slightly pained smile)

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   39  deg. F   :-)