Hello here is Bern from Austria, One of the problems is the fact that many
people send the original message with the reply this can be eliminated by
going into tools and take off the tick in send message with reply. This
would save ploughing through repeated messages time and time again. I use MS
Outlook express Other epople with a different program would have to look in
the program tools to see where this spot is that one clicks to off. I hope
that I am not confusing any one with this. It all seems so clear to me. Keep
smiling, God Bless, Bern from Austria.