Rosemary, et al...

While I regret the passing of Morris Udall, it's been hard to think
of him as actually BEING gone from amongst us.

His presence, tucked away in a bed at a veteran's hospital...
comatose, and ravaged by  disease, isn't how I've mentally picture
him.

You see, for the past 4 or so years, Mo Udall has been very ALIVE and
inspiring to me and to most all of my Parkie family and friends.
Mo's presence....  the essance of which became SO strong to us -
seemed to grow even stronger as we watched the conception of, then
the embryo of, and then the BIRTH of the Bill that bore Mo's name -
the Udall Bill.

So you see, m'dear.... to ME, Morris Udall is still VERY much amongst
us... tho his physical self has gone elsewhere.   Whether it ever
gets funded or not (and God KNOWS I wish that would happen soon!), in
the Udall Bill, all who live with Parkinson's - whether patient,
family, friend, or caregiver - will ALWAYS feel the presence of Mo
saying "I'm proud of you, my friends.  You've done very well in your
efforts to give life to that Bill you graced with my name.  VERY
well, indeed.."

Rest in peace, Mo....

Barb Mallut