Friends-- I just called the WETA producer of the News Hour as Hilary
suggested, and had to leave a voice mail message. I thanked her for
planning the show on PD with MJF and others, and put in a plug for Ivan as
a good balance in presenting the reality of PD. Gave my name and number in
case she wanted to reach me--who knows? Hope others may do likewise--it
can't hurt!

Also, for those who are concerned re: Ivan and his CG gap over Christmas,
be aware that Hilary Blue, a mainstay of his support network by email and
phone, will be out of the country for a week or so starting tomorrow (Wed.
12/16) and Ivan will especially welcome contacts from other listfriends.
Even though we are not able to stay with him, we can let him know we care
and think of him.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "