Gordon had quitea round of teeth repair a couple of years ago. The dentist
was amazed, had never seen anything like it.
        Gordon, up to that point, had 3-4 fillings. His first was done in Japan
when he was in the Korean War. Dentists always look at it and are
disappointed that it is just the same as theirs.
        Anyway, it was the same. 11-12 fillings and I think he lost one tooth,
yes, he did, because he just had one put back in. Oh well, our friendly
disease--
        Good luck with dentist--don';t bite him..T.L. Seese